While everyone loves a juicy Thanksgiving turkey, nothing beats the mouth-watering side show starring an all-time favorite: Stuffing!
A holiday classic with a twist, this stuffing recipe as shared by one of our loyal customers, features sage, a savory herb known for its strong herbal aroma and earthy flavor, and hemp seeds, the perfect complement to our High Falls Hemp NY’s hemp-derived CBD oil.
Chef’s secret – a little bit of CBD Oil Tincture while cooking can help reduce the stress of holiday meal planning.
*Please note that CBD should only be served to those 18 years and older
- 1 large challah (around 1 lb)
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup celery sliced thin across the stalk
- 1 cup small, diced carrots
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup small diced yellow onion
- 1 tsp chopped rosemary
- 1 tsp chopped hemp seed
- 1 tsp chopped thyme
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- High Falls Hemp NY CBD Oil Tincture – serving should be consistent with the amount of CBD you prefer: Reference this guide for help.
* As with any recipe containing CBD, please make sure your guests are 18 years or older.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cut challah into ½ inch cubes and place on a baking sheet – remember not to overcrowd the sheet pan or nothing will toast
- Bake challah for around 25 min or until dry and slightly toasted. Set aside. This can be done a few days in advance to also allow them to get nice and crisp.
- Grease large baking dish and set to the side.
- Melt butter in large deep pan. Cook onions over medium heat, occasionally stirring until soft.
- Add in celery and carrots and allow to soften, occasionally stirring.
- Add in thyme, rosemary and hemp seed, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl combine the toasted challah and the softened vegetables, pecans and cranberries. Toss together with broth. Add into greased baking dish. Cover with foil and bake until golden brown.
- Once removed from the oven, add High Falls Hemp NY CBD oil tincture and mix well. To determine your recommended amount, please reference this guide.