Often overlooked, pumpkin, a winter vegetable, is packed with nutrients, has less than 50 calories per cup, and is an excellent source of fiber. Alyson also recommends chia seeds, one of the most nutritious foods on the planet. They’re high in fiber, protein, and, like hemp seed oil, chia seeds are loaded with antioxidants and contain high levels of omega-3.
Like High Falls Hemp NY, Alyson believes in “Fueling Your Mind, Body, & Spirit” and this recipe offers good nutrition and health benefits and still a delicious and tasty treat for the holiday for anyone over the age of 18.
For more health and wellness tips visit her website and you can follow her on Twitter.
- ¼ cup 42g chia seeds
- 1 cup Vanilla Coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup or maple syrup
- ¾ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- Pinch sea salt
- Chopped pecans for garnish
- High Falls Hemp NY CBD Oil as preferred
Reference this guide for help determining amount.
- In a bowl or in individual jars, mix all the ingredients together with a whisk.
- Stir until completely combined and pumpkin is smooth throughout the mixture.
- Taste test and adjust based on whether you want more sweetener or spices.
- Set in the fridge covered for 4 hours or overnight. Note: You can add your High Falls Hemp NY CBD oil tincture before refrigerating if you already know your suggested amount.
- Remove from fridge and spoon into individual jars
- Add HFH NY CBD per serving consistent with the amount of CBD you prefer. Reference this guide for help determining amount.
- Top with a drizzle of Vanilla Coconut milk and some pecans.
- Serve and enjoy!When using CBD, please ensure that all guests are 18 years or older.