This recipe for CBD cookies might not be the healthiest, but every once in awhile, you’ve gotta cheat and make a classic that feeds your mind, body, and soul with some old fashioned chocolate chip cookies. We’ve taken it one step further to sprinkle in some CBD. These are easy to make and are simply baked goodness that provides portion control and CBD tincture suggested amounts.
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup softened butter
- High Falls Hemp NY CBD Tincture
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the softened butter mixed with CBD tincture, brown sugar, and white sugar in a bowl and cream until smooth.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time before softly stirring in the vanilla extract.
- Dissolve the baking soda into the hot water and then add it to the batter alongside the salt.
- Slowly stir in the chocolate chips, nuts (if you want to add them), and the flour.
- Drop large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until cookie edges start to turn golden brown
- Once removed from oven to cool, simply sprinkle the CBD tincture over the cookies and let it soak in or apply when ready to indulge – all depends on what you prefer.