The holidays mean something different to everyone but delicious dinners and good company are always on the menu.
This recipe tried and tested throughout generations, never disappoints. And because the holidays can sometimes be stressful, a little bit of High Falls Hemp CBD oil tincture will keep the conversation light and the atmosphere festive.
Save some room for dessert and unless you plan on making two pies, don’t expect any leftovers!
*Please note that CBD should only be served to those 18 years and older
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 cup sugar (1/2 brown ½ white)
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup canned milk (pet evaporated)
- 1 cup brown sugar (or honey) and maple syrup dissolved in 1/4 warm water
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 pie crust
- High Falls Hemp NY CBD Oil Tincture – serving should be consistent with the amount of CBD you prefer: Reference this guide for help.
* As with any recipe containing CBD, please make sure your guests are 18 years or older.
- Cream (mix) the butter & sugar until light & fluffy
- Beat eggs until light & foamy
- Mix together butter mixture and beaten eggs
- Add canned milk, syrup, vanilla, and salt
- Mix thoroughly and add 1 cup Pecans
- Pour into 9” pie shell – you may want to slightly pre-butter the pie crust first to keep the filling from seeping into the crust
- Bake 15 minutes at 400 then reduce heat to 350 and bake until filling is firm – and when knife is inserted into center and it comes out clean usually about an additional 45 minutes
- You can make or buy the pie crust – 8 inch will be thicker and needs to cook longer than a 9” shell…8” may have extra filling for small individual pie crust
- When cool to the touch, add HFH NY CBD oil tincture per serving consistent with the amount of CBD you prefer. Reference this guide for help.
- Top with some vanilla ice cream and dig in!